Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Our Earth is Inhabited by a Subterranean Race

Yesterday I was greeted by a strange looking oval shaped bipedal animal with four eyes, two located facing forward and two backward, or vice versa. This strange animal, or form of vegetative life was able to walk, or more appropriately move about in any direction without and apparent movement of strange protuberances resembling buttocks.This object appeared suddenly out of the ocean off the Coast of Panama City Beach, as I walked our two dogs along the pure white sandy beach. Both my dogs froze upon seeing the object as did I. It exuded an overwhelming and enticing aroma similar to eucalyptus and as it moved along the beach I was transfixed by the surety with which it matriculated. Without notice this object began to speed towards the three of us. It bellowed a strange beguiling sound that was immediately translated to a garbled English and sounded like: "Wink and stink and blink." The same sounds were repeated and became melodious as we became mesmerized in place.

I do not remember what occurred next, but realized that we Earth humans are not alone. There lives somewhere below a subterranean race of life forms that has made itself known to me an our two dogs for some unknown reason. I will try to keep you posted as more encounters occur.This is without doubt the most important emergence of intelligent life other than humankind since Neanderthal. Please advise me if you have a similar encounter with our subterranean "anti-clones". We may be on the verge of a New Age!Please communicate with me to summarize world findings that relate to the next encounters with the "Quad-O" (so named for their eyes and general O-shape). I anticipate that future encounters may reveal some very unique purposes for our apparent Earth companions. Mark this date, February 15,2011 as "Quad-O Day" to be celebrated annually as the beginning of Holistic life on and in Earth.We are becoming whole!

No comments: